Varsovia Apartamenty Sp. z o.o.
Aleje Jerozolimskie 216, 02-482 Warsaw
Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie provides services as part of a non-hotel facility.
The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and stay on the premises and is part of the contract, which is concluded by signing a registration card, making a reservation,making an advance payment or paying of the entire amount for staying at Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie. By doing so, the guest confirms that he has read and accepts the terms of the Regulations. These Regulations are available for public inspection in our reception, at www.varsoviaapartamenty.pl and also in every apartment.
- Apartments are rented for nights. Our hotel night starts at 3 p.m. and ends at 11.00 a.m. the next day. All requests to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported at reception desk until 10.00 a.m on the check-out day.
- Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie takes into account the wishes of the guests regarding the extension of stay, subject to the availability of our apartments.
- If the guest fails to check - out by 11.00 a.m. on the day of the expiration of the stay, it is considered as an extension for the next night. The next night's stay will be charged according to the current price on a given day.
- Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie reserves the right to enter the apartment when the Guest has not checked-out by 11.00 a.m. or when he left and it is impossible to contact him in any way - the Guest will be packed and stored until the Guest's arrival. The apartment is cleaned before the arrival and after Guest's departure.
- Additional cleaning service during the guest's stay is possible at an extra charge of PLN 50.00 in Standard and Superior Suites and PLN 60.00 in case of Executive and Junior Suites.
- The basis for the Guest's check-in is to show the receptionist his ID with a photo, booking confirmation and to sign a registration card, where the Guest confirms his key/card reception.
- By providing the credit card details, the Guest agrees to charge his account up to the amount for the purchased service.
- The Guest cannot share the room with third parties, even if the period for which he paid the amount has not expired. Visitors who are not checked-in guests can stay in the apartment from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. (not more than two people).
- The reservation can be canceled free of charge up to 3.00 p. m. on the day preceding the start date of stay indicated in the booking. No cancellation of the booking within the specified period, or Guest's nonappearance shall result in the payment of the credit card provided in the reservation.
- Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie may refuse to accept a Guest who during the stay grossly violated the provisions of these Regulations, in particular by causing damage to the property of Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie or the property of other Guests.
- Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie reserves the right not to issue keys to a person who is under the influence of alcohol, drugs, behaving aggressively by what constitutes a direct threat to people and property.
- In case of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them immediately to the reception or to the Manager, which will help us to improve the standard of services we provide.
- When leaving the room, the Guest should keep the windows and door closed.
- Children under the age of 12 should be on the premises under the constant supervision of their legal guardians. Legal guardians bear full financial responsibility for any damage caused by their dependants.
- Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie is not liable to the Guests for any loss or damage of objects having material and intangible value that were brought to the Apartment, cars left on the premises and things left in it. The Guest should notify the reception about the damage immediately after it has been discovered, in order to take appropriate action.
- Items of personal use left in the apartment by the outgoing Guest will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at his expense. If we will not receive any order to send the items back, Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie will store the above items for three months, and after that time the items will be removed. Food and underwear will not be stored.
- In case of any defects in the apartment, the Guest is obliged to immediately notify the reception staff about them. If the defect cannot be removed, Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie will endeavor to mitigate inconvenience as far as possible and make the Apartment of a similar standard available.
- The apartments have quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Guest's behavior should not interfere with the peaceful stay of others.
- Due to the risk of fire, it is forbidden to use electrical appliances that do not constitute the apartment's equipment. The above provision does not apply to charger, power supply and computers.
- The Guest is responsible for all visitors in the apartment during his stay at Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie.
- The Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of Varsovia Apartments Jerozolimskiecaused by him or his visitors.
- If the Guest or his visitor causes damage to the premises, which will result in the inability to use it temporarily, the Guest pays the full fee for the number of days off from use in accordance with the price list and covers the cost of the damage.
- Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie may refuse to continue providing services to a person who breaks the rules. The Guest who violates the regulations is obliged to comply with the employees' demands for payment for any damage and destruction that may have occurred, and to leave the premises immediately. The Guest agrees to the processing of personal data for registration purposes under the Act for protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133 of 1997., Item 883). Our Guests have the right to inspect their personal data and to correct them.
- The Polish zloty (PLN) is the currency unit.
- The guest agrees to issue VAT invoices without signature. The prerequisite for receiving VAT invoices is to give the receptionist your fiscal receipt.
- During the stay in our apartments smoking is not allowed at any times. The penalty for smoking in the Suite is PLN 500.00.
- In Varsovia Apartments Jerozolimskie pets are not allowed.
- The guest bears an additional cost of PLN 100.00 for each intervention in case of disturbing the quiet hours.
- If it is stated that there is a larger number of people in the apartment than the one notified, PLN 100.00 will be charged for each additional person.
- It is forbidden to have parties in the apartments. Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie will charge Guests with a contractual penalty of PLN 1,000.00 for organizing such events.
- It is forbidden to publish photos and other multimedia materials taken in apartments that may violate the good reputation of Varsovia Apartmenty Jerozolimskie.
- Varsovia Apartamenty Jerozolimskie reserves the right to change these Regulations.
Enjoy your stay!